Monday 30 May 2016

Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu Chapter 7

Edit: ok i updated the link, I am honestly too lazy to check but it should be correct. Also, who the fuck is firefly-lynn? You're not very welcome for "contributing" it to Mangafox. But haha. That's very hypocritical of me because it's probably not her herself who added it, and also, I read off these sites. But just allow me to complain anyway. 



Auhor: Michinoku Atami


























Blah blah Time:

Truth be told, I ripped off the title "blahblah time" from runnyrunny999. Anyway, as usual, Im sorry for taking so long. I know no one is interested in excuses, but in case you want one anyway, here's one: I've been busy really lately (ahah who isn't) and even though I'm on the 9-5 (more like 8.30-5.30) dream right now, it makes sense to have more time but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i reach home at 11 freaking pm ALMOST everyday. Why. And then I lie on the floor till maybe 1140 nd then i nathe and lie down some more because gravity is pretty heavy.And then when I starte diting it's usually 1.30 or something like that. And then I edit like 2 or 3 pages and then start falling asleep so badly. Like the other day, me and my friend were talking about uni courses and I typed " ................convince by pork" 

like. ok. 

so i then usually lie on my bed and then feel more awake but since I'm on my bed already, I can't get up. 


PLease wait patiently for the next "illegal photoset" thank yall for bearing with me. even though it's 10 teeny pages. IN A FOUR KOMA FORMAT. I BRING SHAME AND DISHONOR TO THE FAMILY.

well, just know that when you begin to lose faith in me...I'm actually still working on it. and dozing off. sorry. 


-adzuki

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm enjoying this manga a lot :D

    Oh, by the way, the archive for download is in japanese

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dl link is for the raws, not to mention it's the raw for the first chapter! ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chapter~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the new release <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the hard work! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think if I go to Comiket, it will e like Guu-chi since it will be also my first time,
    I'm learning a lot from one chapter! lol

    ReplyDelete