Sunday 18 October 2015

Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu Chapter 1




Author : Michinoku Atami

Edit: I have fixed the mistake now, I apologize for posting a work that has not been fully edited. I realize that that was a very stupid thing to do, especially since I knew that these would spread onto other manga sharing websites, and the correct version will probably never be re-uploaded. I am extremely apologetic for that, and I promise that it will never EVER happen again.











































Edit: I have fixed the mistake now, I apologize for posting a work that has not been fully edited. I realize that that was a very stupid thing to do, especially since I knew that these would spread onto other manga sharing websites, and the correct version will probably never be re-uploaded. I am extremely apologetic for that, and I promise that it will never EVER happen again.

18 comments:

  1. Awesome :D Thank you so much!!! Have a lovely weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaiiiii....this is pretty awesome and quite hillarious!! Thank you very much for picking up and working on this new 4-koma series>_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol this new story, thank you !! it's really funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! the best... I can't stop thinking those two already like a couple itself. though they are not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! This story is interesting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very fun to read! Is there more coming up? Because i'd defenitely read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! So interesting, will there be payout?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The part where you didn't get it. What basically happened was Sakaguchi said "I want to not immediately decide if a guy's seme or uke whenever I see them." and Nakamura say "Are you sure? I'm sure it doesn't just apply to people (males)." And Sakaguchi kinda suddenly realizes "Sorry, you're right. Even if it's screws and nuts, I can also ship that."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am SUPER sorry for the inconvenience, and I swear that this kind of sloppy editing will never get published again You're right, I had missed out a critical word when translating. (My eyes just skipped over it, and the result was the previous translation >.>) I have fixed it now. Thank you for being kind to me, and I hope that this does not rub off on you badly!

      -adzuki

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hi! if you meant to ask about re-scanalating, ten I'm sorry but certain things about this manga have not been sorted out. I will update accordingly, and if you want to, then please email me!

      -adzuki

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for the new project ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, this is hilarious! I hope you'll continue it, it's really good!

    Thank you for your hard work and for finding and putting out these gems for us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you! this was hilarious. :D

    ReplyDelete